- Me and @emilypaup in our tent camping in the Catskills for Memorial Day weekend. #Drunk http://t.co/jUZSjGwfU9 7 hours ago
- Camping in the mountains. And there’s a fire in my tent. A fire. INSIDE my tent. And it feels wonderful. Wait, maybe this isn’t healthy. 8 hours ago
- Camping in the Catskills!!! (@ Brookside Campgrounds) 4sq.com/1ahEoBw 10 hours ago
- OK COMPUTER was released 16 years ago. Just finished listening to it again. A masterpiece. What’s your favorite #RADIOHEAD song? 2 days ago
- My favorite 9 seconds in a movie: youtube.com/watch?v=snhiof… 4 days ago
Human Rights Campaign
posted by Steven, October 12, 2010 @ 2:23 pm
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) asked me to produce a video highlighting their many accomplishments during the last year. In addition to putting together their many news-worthy accomplishments, I went out and captured the stories of people affected by HRC’s mission.
This video was screened at the annual national gala in Washington, DC as well as dozens of cities around the country.
Shot on two Canon 7D cameras. Red Rock Micro rig and follow focus. Zacuto Z-Finder. Merlin Steadicam. Sennheisser lav.
Tags: 7d, bullying, canon 7d, don't ask don't tell, dslr, gay marriage, gay rights, hrc, human rights campaign, LGBT, steven greenstreet
Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 2:23 pm Filed under VIDEO. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.