- Me and @emilypaup made our own #Christmas gift this year! We’re having a baby girl!! i.imgur.com/Pz3JLF9.jpg 4 hours ago
- BUSTED! Obama takes selfie with cute blond prime minister, his wife Michelle reacts accordingly haha: i.imgur.com/f2pBSaj.jpg 1 day ago
- Check out this INCREDIBLE montage of basically ALL the movies of 2013 edited by @Nick_Boz – youtube.com/watch?v=1DiMjO… 2 days ago
- Emily’s hands turned blue from the ice on her finger. #Freezing #ZombieFiance #Winter instagram.com/p/hqzzdDLsl1/ 3 days ago
- Emily’s hands turn blue when it’s cold outside. #ZombieGirlfriend instagram.com/p/hqzcMALsk_/ 3 days ago
Human Rights Campaign
posted by Steven, October 12, 2010 @ 2:23 pm
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) asked me to produce a video highlighting their many accomplishments during the last year. In addition to putting together their many news-worthy accomplishments, I went out and captured the stories of people affected by HRC’s mission.
This video was screened at the annual national gala in Washington, DC as well as dozens of cities around the country.
Shot on two Canon 7D cameras. Red Rock Micro rig and follow focus. Zacuto Z-Finder. Merlin Steadicam. Sennheisser lav.
Tags: 7d, bullying, canon 7d, don't ask don't tell, dslr, gay marriage, gay rights, hrc, human rights campaign, LGBT, steven greenstreet
Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 2:23 pm Filed under VIDEO. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.