- Fog and clouds in NYC this morning. instagram.com/p/hiwXF4rsqt/ 3 days ago
- Walking through Astoria Park after brunch. instagram.com/p/hT8VcIrsnK/ 9 days ago
- Brunch 1 block from the new place. #FuckYeahAstoria (@ The Sparrow Tavern) 4sq.com/1fPGyzO 9 days ago
- Today was the first time ever Emily and I cooked a full turkey. We are very thankful we didn’t screw… instagram.com/p/hRr9XmLsmw/ 10 days ago
- 50 years ago today, President Kennedy was shot in Dallas, TX. Do you believe in a #JFK #Conspiracy? 16 days ago
Tweed Ride 2010
posted by Steven, November 29, 2010 @ 1:44 am
The Washington, DC Tweed Ride presented by Dandies and Quaintrelles. Video Production by me, Brandon Bloch, and Fernando Ortega.
Shot all on 3 Canon 7D cameras. My equipment: Canon 7D, 17-55mm lens, Merlin Steadicam, 60fps converted to 23.98.
Music: “There’ll Be Some Changes Made” by Drew Nugent & The Midnight Society
Tags: 7d, bicycle, bike, brandon bloch, canon 7d, hipster, merlin steadicam, ready set dc, steadicam, steven greenstreet, tweed ride, washington dc
Monday, November 29th, 2010 at 1:44 am Filed under FASHION, VIDEO. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.