- James Gandolfini is now hanging out with his ducks in the big pool in the sky. 5 hours ago
- “Who am I? Where am I going?” – Tony Soprano 5 hours ago
- Having watched the entire Sopranos series 4 times, James Gandolfini’s death is really bumming me out. 6 hours ago
- Watch the final scene of The Sopranos. You’re living and then you’re not. “Don’t stop…………” youtube.com/watch?v=mRkLE3… 6 hours ago
- Jon Peters, producer of Man of Steel, stands to make $15 million for doing NOTHING: hollywoodreporter.com/news/man-steel… 14 hours ago
posted by Steven, May 2, 2011 @ 4:04 am
Colors, lights and mayhem at the 3rd Fashion District show in Washington, DC.
Shot on two Canon 7Ds, one Canon 60D, and Merlin Steadicam.
Shot and Produced by Brandon Bloch
Edited and Produced by Steven Greenstreet
Shooters – Chris Cymbalak, Fernando Ortega
Zu – Ostia
The Go! Team – Feelgood By Numbers
Tags: brandon bloch, canon 7d, dslr, fashion, fashion district, ready set dc, steadicam, steven greenstreet, washington dc
Monday, May 2nd, 2011 at 4:04 am Filed under VIDEO. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.